Friday, January 23, 2015

~DJ DM~


Transmission 1115

Back in my formative DJ years (the late 70's), many of the members of my musical golden circle  gravitated to performing either on the air or in the clubs. I obviously followed the radio path, but also dabbled live in the DJ booth as my alter ego, Wave Dohlman. Today, I introduce a new member of the RFW staff, the mysterious DJ Disco Mystic! Old School - EDM - Mutant, I love to dance, so here's a set that will keep you on the floor for a non-stop hour of grinding gyration!

Sweat to Lou Reed, Diana Ross, Brass Construction, Donna Summer, Chic, Mark Ronson, Simian Mobile Disco, Calvin Harris, Christina, Talking Heads and Kraftwerk!

T1115 is a 1:02:02 in length 141mb 320k mp3 made loud to be played louder! 

"Disco, Disco Mystic"

RFW

*Blame it on King Raffi, the greatest Disco DJ on the Left Coast, Armenia and the World!

No comments: