Thursday, January 01, 2015

~Sounds From The Vinyl Jungle~


Transmission 115

If I had the money, the space and the time to devote to it, the RFW collection would look something like this. Unfortunately, I don't, but since we spend so much time together, I thought I would give you a dream visual to imagine the setting of our regular sessions. We start 2015 with a walk into the Archives including tracks on wax from Bee Gees, Buddy Holly, The Dave Clark Five, The Beatles, Badfinger, The Bees, The Beach Boys, Patti Smith Group, Wire, Joy Division, Led Zeppelin, Muddy Waters, Faust, Yellow Magic Orchestra and King Crimson - Happy New Year!

T115 is a mb 320k mp3 1:10:00 in length made loud to be played louder! 

"let's start a brand new story, now my love"

RFW


*The amazing record collection above belongs to Brad Miocevich of Perth, Australia. Read more about it here!

No comments: