Sunday, March 16, 2014

Peel Slowly And Hear!

 
Transmission 1414
 
An AM vibe wakes us up to Beck, The Velvet Underground, Bob Dylan, Roger McGuinn, Gene Clarke, Gram Parsons & The Fallen Angels, Small Faces, Eurythmics, Neneh Cherry, Garland Jeffries, Eric Burdon & War and Curtis Mayfield!
 
T1414 is a 158mb 320k mp3 1:09:08 in length made loud to be played louder!
 
 "It's just the wasted years so close behind"

RFW
 



 
*I was checking out this Transmission as a listener (as I usually do after the fact) and I realized that during the second half of the show, I had a visitor and inadvertently left the mic hot! You can hear the chatter during Neneh and Garland. I was going to get in there and edit it all out - but that would not be the true RFW way. So listen carefully and see if you can figure out what was going on (you would be surprised - or not!)!

 

No comments: