Saturday, February 08, 2014

Tension & Release!

 
Transmission 614
 
French psychologist, lawyer and hypnotist Alfred Binet (great combo, Al) proposed that fetishes be classified as either Spiritual Love or Plastic Love. I dare you to join me as we penetrate the wet and wild world of RFW Vinyl Love. Submit to the taboo tones and tempting tempos of  Monty Python's Flying Circus, Nine Inch Nails, Aerosmith, Blue Oyster Cult, Randy Newman, ZZ Top, Eagles, Ian Dury & The Blockheads, Grace Jones, !!!, The Tubes, Roxy Music, The Rolling Stones and Frank Zappa & The Mothers Of Invention!
T614 is a mb 320k mp3 1:19:22 in length (is size very important to you?) made hard to played harder!
 
"I blew up your body, but you blew my mind"
 
RFW
 
 
* Special thanks to Johnny Angel W for suggestive behavior, Trixie Fabu for experimental expertise and Weird Old Aunt Fran, who queried "what ever made you think to ask me?". How fucking funny! 


No comments: