Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Stoogemania!


Transmission 10013
 
What would the Holiday Season be without Eddie Goredetsky, Billy West, Iggy Pop, The Stooges, Sid Vicious, Neneh Cherry & The Thing and Buick MacKane?
 
T10013 is a 156mb 320k mp3 1:08:32 in length made loud to be played louder!
 
"I got two words for you and guess what (?) - they ain't Merry Christmas"
 
RFW
 
*"Christmas Party With Eddie G." is a long out-of-print compilation released in 1990 on Columbia Records. The wonderful parodies of the Three Stooges recording "The Twelve Days Of Christmas" are typical of the inspired production that was a part of the legendary WBCN-Boston where I worked with the brilliant writer Eddie Goredetsky (featured here as The Producer) and amazing voice-actor Billy West (doing triple duty as Moe, Larry and Curly Joe). They are both very talented men and I am proud to have them as radio-brothers. Enjoy! 
 

 

 

2 comments:

AmazingChicken said...

RFW I just knew there was something I like about you. And now I know, it's the influence of the B and the C and the N. I was around town from 1977 onwards and this feels like a little hit of home. Thank you and Merry f*****g ChristaKwanzaanukkuh!

And if you are on G+ please stop by and say hello. Peace.

Radio Free Wohlman said...

Thanks for your ears and kind words, John. merry Christmas from RFW!