Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sounds Emerge From The Static

 
Transmission 6213
 
Like Guglielmo Marconi, I not-so-humbly consider RFW to be a pioneer of radio. With the hundreds of thousands of music blogs, podcasts and Internet Stations available - I believe you are about to enjoy something that is still unique and peerless! It's the music and the artists that give me the ammunition, but it is all in the selection and presentation! Blowing my own horn? - if I could I would never leave home! Turn up Robert Fripp, Porcupine Tree, Hall & Oates, Blondie, Kraftwerk, Haruomi Hosono & FOE, Ryuichi Sakamoto, Atoms For Peace, Tarwater, Hot Chip, The B52's, Eurythmics, Irma Thomas and Marianne Faithfull!
 
T6213 is a 83.5mb 160k mp3 1:13:01 in length made loud to be played louder!
 
"you can blame it on yourself, blame it on me, but don't blame it on love"
 
RFW
 

No comments: