Saturday, July 27, 2013


RFW SPEAKS

 
Jimmy was part of my family growing up in East Boston. We lived in a three story building owned by my Aunt Lucy and Uncle Al(phonzo). The back doors were never closed unless there was an argument going on - which was known to happen. Jimmy ...was as close to being my brother as you can be without being blood - maybe even closer - because we did not have to love each other, we chose too. It's hard to explain what living in an Italian Community with my family and friends was like. Especially if you have not been exposed to anything like this in your life. But it is home to me and this might shed some light! Great job Mr. DiPaolo. I still love you!
 
 



2 comments:

Unknown said...

RFW where did you find that video some familiar faces in there WOW!

Radio Free Wohlman said...

I am still in contact with Jimmy. He is a funny bastard!

Knew you would enjoy!

It's our reality!

D