Saturday, April 27, 2013


Transmission 3913

We interrupt your regularly scheduled RFW Transmission for this important Saturday Night Special Warning : Even though he is pictured on this post in a shameless bait and switch attempt to gain your attention and despite the fact that John Travolta was very cool as Tony Manero (the character even had a Rocky poster in his bedroom - but John's acting was much more effective in SNF, than in the inferior sequel - but I digress), there is no Bee Gee disco music inside (not that I don't dig Stayin' Alive and How Deep Is Your Love! - ahh, I've strayed again)! Instead you will find the raw and raucous sounds of Lynyrd Skynyrd, Little Richard, ZZ Top, Iggy & The Stooges, Dub Pistols, Snoop Lion, Major Lazer, Patti Smith, Rod Stewart, The Rolling Stones, The Shazam, The Len Price 3, Raspberries, The Fannie Clark Singers, U2, Yea Yea Yeas and Butch Walker!

T3913 is a 63mb 128k m3 1:08:54 in length made louder to be played loudest!

" I got me a date and I won't be late"

RFW

No comments: