Friday, August 19, 2011


Transmission 9511

I should have known better than to have Googled the above phrase. But after an overdose of phallic imagery, I eventually found the picture I was looking for and can now proceed with the counterpart to our earlier Pussy show. What a bunch of Dicks - C.J. & Co., Dick Raajimakers, Dick Clark, Horoshi Minami Neo Jazz Band, Dick Annagarn, Banten, Dick Justice, Lee "Scratch" Perry, Dick Rosmini, The WayWe Live, Dick Campbell, Don Caballero, Dick Hyman and Sadakuzu Tabata & Groovy 6 !

T9511 is a 59.1mb 128k mp3 1:04:36 in length made loud to be played louder!

"shoot him up was his claim to fame"

RFW

*Our pre-intro ditty is the title appropriate "Dong-Dong-Diki-Di-Ki-Dong" by Kasenetz & Katz Super Cirkus.

** I picked the Cheney button for today's image because our sharp-shooting former VP is without a doubt the biggest Dick I could think of - and to beat out the (dis)honorable Richard "I am not a crook" Nixon is quite an accomplishment.

 PS - RFW is not overtly political, but I would be remiss if I did not add that in my perfect world, both of the referenced Dicks would have been thrown into jail.

No comments: