Saturday, February 12, 2011


Transmission 1911

I know that all you need is love and that money can't buy me love, but in this RFW valentine - love comes first (and it keeps going until you come too)! Cupid rocks with musical arrows from Joy Division, Talking Heads, The Slits, White Noise, Me'Shell Ndegeocello, Grace Jones, Julian Priester, Ohio Players, The Isley Brothers, Neil Young, Bob Dylan, The Turtles, The Troggs, Todd Rundgern, Lenny Kravitz, Aerosmith, The Doors, The Monkees, The Beatles, Fleetwood Mac, Stevie Ray Vaughn & Double Trouble, Crazy Elephant, Danko Jones, The Wildhearts, Buzzcocks, Thundertrain, Dennis Wilson, Nutz and Pete Townshend.

T1911 is a 2 part 128k mp3 made loud to be played loude!

Part 1 is 54.7mb and 59:45 in length.
Part 2 is 58.7mb and 1:04:03 in length.

"I'm sick of love, but I'm love sick""

RFW




*Today's show is dedicated to my wife, my partner and the love of my life - who all happen to be the same person. You are the best Pamela!

No comments: