Thursday, September 06, 2007

Transmission 17907

I had a very vivid dream last night. It was about an evil attempt to turn the world population into zombies using radio waves. (They) offered lucrative jobs, houses and cars to radio veterans, such as myself, so we would be tricked into carrying out their sinister plot. In the end, I led a rag-tag motley crew of terrestrial radio resistant misfits into battle - killed the malignant Program Director, blew up the main transmitter, stopped the zombies and saved the world! I smell a movie!

Here's the soundtrack in advance : Goblin, Fela Kuti, Scientist, Rocky Erickson & The Aliens, Guitar Wolf, Frank Zappa & The Mothers, The Wildhearts, The Zombies, Magma, Sufjan Stevens and Abiogenesis.

T17907 is a 56MB 128k mp3 1:01:11 in length made loud to be played loud!

"I Walked With A Zombie last night"

RFW


Today's picture is a still from Zombi 3 by Lucio Fulci available at stomptokyo.com.

No comments: