Thursday, August 16, 2007

Transmission 16407

I mentioned that today's show was Cybilish because we start out by uncovering the five faces of Valarie. Then I remembered my confusing boyhood infatuation with Sally Field, not as Cybil, but as The Flying Nun* dressed in virginal white and sporting that aerodynamic cornette. I went to Catholic School - being aroused by a nun was definitely taboo. I was jealous too, because I just knew that dog Carlos Ramirez was making secret trips to the convent to visit my Sister Bertrille for a little late night Biblical research. I lost my desire when she left the church to hang with Burt Reynolds and won an Oscar...maybe it was the habit! Anyway, it's up and away with The Zutons, The Mothers Of Invention, The Monkees, Matmos, Julie's Haircut, Procol Harum, Bob Dylan, The Police, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Stevie Wonder, Material and Phish. You like me - you really like me!

T16407 is a 55.5MB 128k mp3 1:00:50 in length made loud to be played loud!

"please her with a tweezer"

RFW

*The Flying Nun was a sitcom, based on the book The Fifteenth Pelican by Tere Rios, starring Sally Field and Alejandro Ray. The ABC production ran for three seasons and produced 82 color episodes from 1967 until 1970.

No comments: