Thursday, July 26, 2007

Transmission 14907

First, let's get something straight. The new Thurston Moore solo release is called Trees Outside The Academy. During today's show, I inadvertently added the number 11 to the title (beat me with oddly tuned guitars). But the title cut is number 11 and there are 11 songs in today's show! Along with this controversy you will find impressive live Tommy Bolin, ex-Doors music from The Butts Band and reggae featuring and dedicated to Prince Far I courtesy of Singers And Players. We are held Spellbound by Siouxsie And The Banshees, speed down the Autobahn with Thomas Dinger and share the covers with Bob Dylan, Patti Smith and Ronnie Wood! Who knows(?) maybe there are 11 trees outside the academy!

T14907 is a 58MB 128k mp3 1:03:22 in length made loud to be played loud!

"I been good, I been good while I been waitin', Maybe guilty of hesitatin', I just been holdin' on, Seven more days, all that'll be gone"

RFW

No comments: