Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Transmission 11207

The flag says it all. I was in a mood for some King Crimson, so I built a nice set around the band's Formentera Lady from Islands, A Man-A City from 21st Century Schizoid Band and a wild ride on The Lost and Found Highway with Bill Rieflin, Robert Fripp & Trey Gunn from The Repercussions of Angelic Behaviour! I then found myself in the Japan wing of the Wohlman Archives and started to work my way back to Crimo via Tokyo! First it's Otomo Yoshihide, Yoshigaki Yasuhuro & Bill Laswell eating some Crab from Soup, then we slide Frippishly with Cornelious into Wataridori from Sensous and end with my all-time favorite K.C. cover, Twenty First Century Schizoid Man by the legendary Flower Travelin' Band off their 1970 debut lp Anywhere. Sionara!

T11207 is a 61.6MB 128k mp3 1:07:20 in length made loud to be played loud!

"Cats foot iron claw, neuro-surgeons scream for more, at paranoias poison door, Twenty First Century Schizoid Man"

RFW





No comments: