Friday, December 22, 2006

Transmission 4906

"On The Eleventh Day Of Christmas my true love gave to me, eleven pipers piping". Your papers please-we'll I've only got a pipe-then you better come with me!

It's finally here, Christmas Weekend! Today you get your 11th and final (small) Christmas Gift from under the RFW Tree before the 2 -hour HAL 15 Spectacular - The First Day Of Christmas which will be posted on 12/23! This time it is an achingly funny 12 Pains Of Christmas, a punky Silent Night and a brutal Twas The Night Before Christmas from Bob Rivers, The Dickies and Henry Rollins.

We also fit in lots of Sister tunes from the likes of the MC5, Spoon, Mahogany Rush, The Soundtrack Of Our Lives, the New Bomb Turks, The Kinks, Elton John, The Black Crowes, Mott The Hoople, Be Bop Deluxe, The Rolling Stones, Sufjan Stevens and Death In Vegas!

T4906 is a 64.1MB 128K mp3 1:10:04 in length made loud to be played loud!

"one goes out-they all go out"

RFW

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave !
Really greAt Show !... I appreciate+++ I'm 56, rock and jazz fan from the south of France (spanish border)near Barcelona. I've discovered your blog through "totally fuzzy".

jazzfretless1 said...

Hi Dave !
I discovered your blog through "totally fuzzy" and I'm lucky to listen to such a fine and groovy show... I'll listen every day. I'm a 56 years old jazz/blues/rock fan living in Llupia (south of France) not far away from Barcelona(Spain).
Keep it coming !

Radio Free Wohlman said...

Thanks for listening Jazzfretless!

I'll do a jazz/fusion show soon!

Happy Christmas!

David