Saturday, December 30, 2006

HAL16 - GOODBYE 2006!

I thought to myself, "What could I play in todays show that would really make all the girl simians dig me" and then it hit me like a human on my back - "a monkey set"!

We end the year with songs about drugs, Berlin, the war, dolls, love and of course, monkeys! Included in our so-long wave you'll find Ibliss, Isis, Jimmy Witherspoon, Savoy Brown, The Velvet Underground, Lou Reed, Neil Young, Thin Lizzy, People, Grand Funk Railroad, Chicago, Olivia Tremor Control, Phish, Primal Scream, The New York Dolls, The Beatles, Ten Years After, The Monkees and King Crimson.

HAL16 is a 2 part 128K mp3 made loud to be played loud!

Part 1 is 59.6MB 1:05:09 in length.

Part 2 is 56.5MB 1:01:47 in length.

"It Better End Soon My Friend"

RFW



No comments: